When it comes to coherence, durability, perfection, speed, allocation, and your time all combined into one, MTech Distributors are the only one that can provide you with a mix of the perfect ingredients that make an ATM machine great!
- 15-inch TFT LCD
- Touch Screen Option
EMV Dip Card Reader
- One 1,000 note removable cassette (LCDM)
- Spray Type
- Four 1,000 note removable cassettes (LCDM)
- Four 2,000 note removable cassettes (ECDM)
- CAM (Shutter) Type
- Presenter Type
- 3″ Thermal Line 3″ Receipt Printer
- Electronic Journal
- Metal 16 Keys (PCI Compliant EPP 3.0)
- Function Keys (4 x 4)
- ADA Compliant
- Power AC 110-240V, 50-60Hz
- Operation temperature: 32 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 -40 degrees Celsius)
- Main Board: Embedded
- Operating system: Windows CE 6.0
- Electronic journal
- Main Board: NC9NDL-2550 (PC)
- OS: Windows 7
- UL291 Business Hour
- Dial Lock (Electronic Lock Option)
- 3 Door Sensors: Upper, Lower Outer, Lower Safety
- Width: 18.1″
- Depth: 23.6″
- Height: 56.3″
- Weight: 220.5 lb (100 kg)
- Voice guidance
- Braille keypad
- Earphone Jack
- EPP indicator
- Bar Code Reader
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
TCP/IP (SSL/TLS) or Dial up
Here is what makes our ATM machines a low cost and profitable solution:
SiriUs II features attractive, high quality metal keypads and pin pads, and EMV Dip card reader.
With SiriUs II, you can choose from multiple 1K, 2K, and 3K cassette options for maximum volume. We can help you decide on the best option to suit your needs. Choose from CAM (Shutter) spray and Presenter Type spray options.
Sirius II’s reliable Windows operating system contributes to its familiar, intuitive and user-friendly design. Sirius II runs on a TCP/IP & Dial -up connection.
Sirius II features a UL291 business hour safe, with choice of dial or electronic lock, and three door sensors. Security is a top priority with the Sirius II.
Additional features for the Sirius II include Earphone Jack for voice guidance, EPP indicator, bar code reader, and illuminated topper.