When it comes to coherence, durability, perfection, speed, allocation, and your time all combined into one, MTech Distributors are the only one that can provide you with a mix of the perfect ingredients that make an ATM machine great!
- 8″ color TFT LCD with 2×4 function keys
- Resolution (800 x 600)
- Touch (Option)
- 4×4 numeric metal keypad
- PCI EPP 3.0
- Triple DES EPP
- ADA Compliant
- 1,000 note removable cassette (LCDM)
- Two 1,000 note removable cassettes (LCDM)
- 2,000 note removable cassette (ECDM)
- Two 2,000 note removable cassettes (ECDM)
- Three 2,000 note removable cassettes (ECDM)
- Thermal printer
- Sheet size: 56 mm (Option: 80 mm)
Dip Card Reader (EMV Level 1, IC)
- Power AC 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 200 W
- Operation temperature: 32 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 -40 degrees Celsius)
- Voice guidance
- Braille keypad
- Operating system: Windows CE 6.0
- Embedded, ARM11 533/667 Hz
- Electronic journal
- Width: 1’2″ (356 mm)
- Depth: 1’10” (565 mm)
- Height: 3’11” (1200 mm)
- Weight: 165 lb (75 kg)
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
TCP/IP (SSL/TLS) or Dial up
Components that makes our ATM machines identical in a low cost and profitable solution:
MTech Distributors using superior quality parts with a focus on detail, guarantees maximum uptime and the lowest downtime. From the metal function pin pads and keys to the specially designed cabinet, MTech Distributors overcome promises.
Our ATM measures at 1’2” x 1’10,” thus making it the smallest ATM in its class. Retailers will not have to worry about making space for SiriUs, as it can fit almost anywhere. This is especially a great solution for retailers who measure profit by $ per square feet.
No Expiration Date
The EMV and PCI 3.0 standard increases the lifespan of the machine by several years.
Operation and Maintenance
SiriUs is small and lightweight machine, as it is outfitted with a unique dispenser and cassette design to increase transaction speeds. This also lowers the errors rate and the need for economical replacement.
With SiriUs, We can help you decide between the two options.