The KB1700 kitchen display bump bar is custom-built to improve order-management in retail setups that require fast-paced and proficient results. Its 17 tactile keys are capable of being programmed and the KB1700 is compatible for a full set of alphanumeric control, function, and international output codes. Due to its powerful Windows-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a single data file, an integrator can create a customisable program layout for multiple keypads as opposed to key by key and keypad by keypad programming which allows quicker navigation .
The kitchen display bump bar’s I/O ports allow several input devices to be interconnected linearly. It provides either a PS/2 or RS232C output and comes with true keyboard wedge functions which means that it can be operated with both a keyboard as well as on its own. The KB1700 is also equipped with an internal beeper and carries multiple legend sheet options.
- All 17 tactile keys are programmable, up to 1800 characters per key with programmable inter-string delays
- Includes powerful Windows-based programming utility
- Create program layout for multiple keypads – programming utility saves templates in data files
- Requires no programming accessory kit, TSR programme, or battery
- High quality, stainless steel dome disk switches for a sustained performance.
- Standard computer 101 keyboard output data format
- Data set includes all alphanumeric, control, function and optional international output codes
- True keyboard wedge function
- Available with PS/2 or USB Communication interface
- I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices
- Internal beeper
- Various legend sheet options available