Protect Yourself & Your Staff
- Wear disposable gloves or use hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain a safe distance from other people.
- If possible, schedule jobs at times to avoid crowds.
Cleaning the ATM
When an ATM is visited for cash loading, maintenance or repair, the following areas should be cleaned with wet wipes or a solution made of at least 70% isopropyl alcohol or other antiviral disinfectant solution:
- PIN pads
- Cash dispenser
- Card Slot
- Receipt dispenser
DO NOT SPRAY liquid onto the ATM or its components
24/7 Customer Care
Fill out the form or call 888-411-7583 / Chat